Friday, July 25, 2008

The Healeys

Brett and Me in San Diego
The Dodgers game on our honeymoon
Newport Beach

After making fun of some, okay most, of the bloggers out there, yes, I have become one of them. No we don't have kids, no I am not pregnant (nor do I plan on being pregnant any time soon), but why not capture the fun and crazy moments of our lives as just us.
Stay tuned to find out just how exciting our life is!

2 comments:

Shawna Wilson said...

I LOVE IT - perfectly said! Can't wait for the fun and crazy moments...haha we are cheezy! No..but I am VERY glad you have a blog cause now we can post retarded cheezy comments to each other - when we're not at the pool.

The Cundick Family said...

Wow, I feel so old. It seems like yesterday you were a beehive going to girls camp...we had so much fun! I was so happy to stumble across your blog, you and Bret are soooo cute! Heather keeps me in the loop a little but I miss everything since moving away. I miss your cute smile and funny comments. Have a great rest of summer!!