even if you had 1000 zits and ate like a horse you would still be drop dead gorgeous!! i love your blog keep it up and good luck on your test on the dead guy!! love you guys!
p.s. you are tagged on my blogdigidy. I don't have many blog friends to tag that would do it and not think I was a stalker - and I figured it would be something fun for you to do and take your mind off of yucky school.
3 comments:
even if you had 1000 zits and ate like a horse you would still be drop dead gorgeous!! i love your blog keep it up and good luck on your test on the dead guy!! love you guys!
Aunt B
It's all going to be behind you before you know it! You're a smarty pants and I'm sure you'll smack those tests out of the park...
"you are so smart...SMRT"
Good luck sister...now I'm going to post about you and your amazing smartness.
p.s. you are tagged on my blogdigidy. I don't have many blog friends to tag that would do it and not think I was a stalker - and I figured it would be something fun for you to do and take your mind off of yucky school.
Post a Comment