Monday, October 20, 2008

Weekend Recap...

This last weekend was a good one. We enjoyed dinner and a movie with Colby, Linds and most important, Caylin, on Friday night. Gotta love Cancun Cafe. Saturday I was so excited! I got out of class early because my teacher was sick, thank heaven! whoops! We went to the U game that started at noon, so if I wouldn't have gotten out early, I wouldn't have enjoyed very much of the game. It was a blow-out.. but fun! GO UTES!!

Then, best of all, we got to help tend this little bugger. We picked Tarbug up from her Grandma Margo and put her in our car, and she fell asleep about five minutes after that! I told Brett it was meant to be, our car is so comfortable that a baby can sleep in it, so that in turn means we should have a baby, right? Perfect reasoning in my opinion!

She is so dang adorable! Love her.

2 comments:

Carrie Ross said...

Lisa you and Brett are so DANG cute! I just love you two. So now that you've been married for a year...(big question coming!) any thought about kids? Sorry I had to ask! Don't hate me :)

Shawna Wilson said...

Oh that just gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside! She looks so cute and I'm glad she made an appearance on your blog! Taryn needs another cousin STAT...a Cox cousin. This needs to happen like this NEXT YEAR! Maybe I'll call Delilah or Bob and have them say, "Tonight, go home to the one you love, look into their eyes and say, honey, let's make a baby."

Good plan...I think I'll call them up.