Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My side of the Best Day Ever...

Well my side has to do with someone I actually love and remember. Don't get me wrong I love chicken fingers especially the ones from Chili's but this day was recent. Two weeks ago I had a day off and so did Lisa so we got to spend the whole day together. We just hung out around the house went shopping and had fun together. It was a lot better than any day at the office. That was the BEST day ever!!!

4 comments:

{Rollins Family} said...

what!?!? Eric will be so sad to read this post. ha ha ha

Brett and Lisa said...

I love you! And yes, that was the best day ever too! I guess there can be more than one... Love you

Kelsey said...

that does sound like the best day ever!!!!!!

THE COX FAMILY said...

You guys are cute.