This was the extra part of our wedding video that the videographer surprised us with, and I really was excited I figured out how to put it on here.. so if you don't want to watch it, you don't have to.. but it is very well done! Enjoy! (make sure you hit pause on the music player at the bottom, because the video goes to the song it plays with..)
8 comments:
I love it! Maybe I should figure out a way to put the part of my wedding video up when we're flying kites - HA Seriously your wedding was so fun and so BEAUTIFUL!
Oh and Robbie just said I have an addiction to the internet.
Hi Lisa and Brett,
Wow!!! I am so excited that you've begun a new blog FINALLY!!! Now I've 2 nieces' blogs! I LOVE them so much! It is so fun to see what is going on with your lives! Your wedding video is so AWESOME!!! I LOVE it so much!!! I am glad that I was there to see you all! You looked soooooo beautiful in your wedding dress and veil! Brett looked so handsome! You are so blessed to be married to Brett! He is such a wonderful man! I love him so much! Thumb up! ha ha
I love you so much1
Love, Aunt Liz :)
Lisa!! I'm so excited that you started a blog. After you left that first comment on mine I've been trying so hard to find a way to contact you or find out if you had a blog yourself. Aren't they so gay!?! I totally agree that they are so cheezy but hey, they are really fun to look at and a great way to keep in touch with people. Your husband sounds like a saint!! Getting you all those flowers and a hot air balloon ride. I've always wanted to do that. Anyways, you look like you're doing really well. Us married girls need to stick together since hardly anyone is yet!! It was really good to hear from you!!
Love it Lis! I love the picture you have at the top - it's gorgeous! I'm jealous of your hot air balloon ride too, it looks so fun!
PS Your wedding looks beautiful!
It was fun hanging out with you guys tonight! Your wedding was one beautiful day. You guys are awesome and so much fun to hang out with!
L! Im so happy you have a blog now! I love seeing your life with your cute husband. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment