Friends..

Today I went to lunch with my friend's Stefi and Stephanie from highschool! I forgot to take a picture there, so this one is from awhile ago.. I loved seeing them and catching up on each others' lives. Thanks ladies for the fun lunch date! Hopefully I will see you sooner rather than later! Good luck at the Y! (excuse the picture of the picture)
4 comments:
oh L you are so cute! Lunch was a blast! Hope to see you again soon!
Hey Brett and Lisa! I found your blog through Dave and Mindy. Now I can keep tabs on you two (I hope that's okay). It looks like you guys are doing really well. That's fun you went to Cancun. I'm jealous!
Lisa! I have just been doing a bit of blog stalking today and came across yours. You are all grown up now, I cant believe it! You and your hubby make such a cute couple! Take care!
OK - I'm sick of seeing this friends picture! Time for something new...
ASAP!!!
Post a Comment