Saturday, April 10, 2010

Some favorites...

Here are some of my favorite things in my new home...

the cabinet: the D.I.

The piano: a gift from my man.

The much needed quote: my SISTER



The curtains: My BFF Andrea



The beautiful chest of drawers: My parents





Bowls on my cabinets: All wedding gifts!


More to come....

13 comments:

Whitney said...

Love it!!! So cute Lisa, you have done such a good job decorating!

Kelsey said...

so cute! Hope you guys are doing well :)

ericksonslc said...

Love all your things! I love your mom's dishes in your darling cabnet. love, love you piano light. i need to get over there and see these things in person. so cute!!

Lisa and Oliver said...

Your place looks so darling! I love your style Lisa.... and Brett :) I hope you two are doing well!

Shawna Wilson said...

Yippee!! I love all the things in your house! I feel honored to have my gift in your top favorites!

Shawna Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

When we buy a house will you please come and decorate for me- you are so good! Hope things are going well! We love you guys!

Andrea said...

I LOVE YOUR CABINET!!! I wish I could have been there to help you paint it...We're pro's at spray painting! It looks so good!

matt and eve lloyd said...

Your house is beyond darling!! You'll have to take me to the DI sometime and show me how to pick out neat stuff. That cabinet is heavenly...and so is everything else!!

Allison and Josh said...

Your house is so darling! I should come to you for decorating tips!! Good work, Lisa~

Anonymous said...

I love it L!! Your house is gorgeous and I love the cabinet you found at DI.

Scott and Cassidy Cowley said...

I'm so glad you posted pic.'s of your house. I knew it had to be adorable with your awesome taste and decorating skills. You definitely scored big time! My fav is the turquoise cabinet- I want one! We miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Seriously! Your house is darling!! I need some DI shopping lessons.