Plates: D.I./ garage sale..
Funny/Awkward story about the plates and a few other decorations:
One of my friend's might recognize some things from her sister'in-laws home..
we totally stalked her garage sale last summer and SCORED! Recognize these Eve?

Night stands: TJ Maxx/Home Goods..


Our bedroom...

The basement...

Basement family room: not finished quite yet, carpet remnant $30

Table: The awesome garage sale
Plates and stands on the table: Deseret Industries

Milk jar: D.I.

Wreaths: Sis-in-law hand-me-down

My birthday gifts from my in-laws!

Plate, stand, top: D.I.

Favorite Polka-dot chair: TJ Maxx/ Home goods
BEST DEAL YET...Fireplace cover: D.I. $5.00
9 comments:
Will you come decorate my house?:)Scottie is always saying how you find the cutest stuff for great deals. Pure talent i guess.
Your blog is totally cute! I love all your great finds! Your house is so darling, I love how there is so much personality. You are an amazing decorator, will you come over to my house when I get married?!
You really have me sold on going to the D.I. Your house looks great!
Lisa, I'm totally freaking out! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of it! That chair is the perfect thing, and your sliding door curtains look so good! I'm so glad we found those suckers! Love ya!
ok i really need to come down for a tour of this darling house. you have me convinced to get to the d.i. more often for these great finds. i am jealous of your fireplace screen. i love it.
I now know who I need to go shopping with. When are you up for another DI run, because you apparently have luck when it comes to that place!
So cute! The chair and cabinet in colors really look perfect in the picture! I love it! The family room looks very comfy! I can't wait to see it soon! Love ya,
Love, Aunt Liz oxoxox
Your bedroom looks dreamy. I just want to do snow angels on it - so pretty and comfy. I would love to see it before we leave!
Your house looks awesome! I should go to the D.I. more often!
Post a Comment