disney cruise
I love him. He has stuck with me through all me tears, and keeps holding me tight. He still makes me laugh every single day, cause he is hilarious!! I love him.

my best friend's wedding



Life has been rough these last few months. Losing beautiful people in our lives has made day by day a challenge. My testimony has grown like I never knew it could. I am so grateful for everyone who has made an impact on my life. To: Brett's Grandma, My dad, My grandma, Sophie Rose, and my Y.W. leader Bunny, thank you for being our angels here on earth and in heaven. We love you!
More posts to come...



6 comments:
Lisa i love you and i hope that your doing well. If you need anything please call me. If your bored we could go to lunch.. Im open!
Darling pics lisa. I am glad you had a fun vacation. You deserved it. You are an inspiration to all! I want to see you again before we go :(
I am glad you are blogging again. I love your photos! You are so cute in every one. Glad to hear more posts are on the way.
Lisa, you are so cute! You are such a strong girl and I admire you and your family so much! We all need to hang out again soon.
Your cruise looks so fun! It make me want to go on one--I've never been.
Disneyland Cruise- FUN! We miss you guys and really need to get together next time we are in the same town! HaHa!
Post a Comment